Deciding between applicants is often very difficult. Gorsuch Property Management also manages amazing properties and serves amazing landlords. To that end, we are happy to share with potential applicants what we typically look for in an applicant for a rental.
- All applicants must have a valid, state issued ID and a social security number.
- Applicant’s monthly take home income must be three times the monthly rent amount. This income must be from a verifiable source. Self employed, military, etc are welcome to apply with other documentation of income. Unfortunately, we cannot consider income that is not verifiable.
- Typically, we are looking for financially responsible individuals. A credit score over 600 is for the best but we will consider credit scores impacted by medical or other hardships on a case by case basis.
- Applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Each applicant over 18 will be required to go through a background check.
- Properties are limited in occupancy to two people per bedroom.
Ready to take the next step? Fill out our contact form below!